|15 Place Before 15
There are certain destinations that should be visited as a child, according to Budget Travel. Here is their list of 15 places to make sure to go before you turn 15 years old, or check it out here:
- Ellis Island Museum
- Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C.
- Colonial Williamsburg, Virg.
- Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
- Grand Canyon
- National Civil Rights Museum, Memphis
- Redwoods National Park, Calif.
- Monticello, Virg.
- Gettysburg, Penn.
- The Alamo, San Antonio
- Ground Zero, New York City
- Niagara Falls, N.Y.
- Freedom Trail, Boston
- Independence Hall, Penn.
- Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando
View more articles, lists, questions or destination ideas.